IN-CLINIC TESTING INFORMATION
First of all we would like to thank you for your order and for helping us to protect the general public and the NHS against the coronavirus. In the forthcoming days a member of our team will be in touch to inform you of your in-clinic test date. We envisage this to be approximately 10 days from your order date, however, if there are any delays due to unforeseen circumstances we will inform you at the earliest instance. In preparation for your in-clinic testing day you will find below a list of points for you to familiarise yourself with beforehand. These points will give you a good understanding of what to expect on the day and what measures you need to take in preparation for the in-clinic testing.
- On the day of your in-clinic test you must arrive at the clinic 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. The Healthcare Professional will meet you at the main door ensuring social distancing regulations are maintained. The Healthcare Professional will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including a mask, gloves and an apron and they will give you the relevant PPE at the door.
- The Healthcare Professional will then lead you to the waiting area where you will fill out a consultation form. Please note, you must bring along photographic ID (passport or driving licence). The clinic will be operating on a 1 in 1 out basis which means social distancing will be maintained. Please note, as we will be exercising effective social distancing do not bring along family members or friends as they will be turned away at the door.
- Once you have completed your consultation form the Healthcare Professional will lead you to the testing room.
- They will ask you to wash your hands with the soap provided.
- They will ask you to massage your index finger.
- They will then prick your finger using the lancet to withdraw blood.
- They will then use a cotton pad to wipe away the first drop of blood.
- They will then use a dropper to collect a few droplets of blood.
- They will then transfer the blood onto the test cassette and provide you with an alcoholic wipe and a plaster for the finger.
- The Healthcare Professional will then ask you to take a seat away from the testing area while waiting for the results. Please note results can take up to 15 minutes to appear, although, usually it is a lot quicker.
- They will then provide you with results paperwork for the test. If you test positive for the IgM and/or IgG antibodies they will explain to you what to do next.
- They will then dispose of your completed test and PPE accordingly.
Please note, we may have to report your test results to the relevant authorities if deemed necessary. Therefore, we ask your permission to retain your personal details should the government request results. Please be assured that personal details will be kept safe in line with GDPR.
A member of our office team will contact you the following day to conduct a post-test consultation to answer any questions you may have.
IN-CLINIC TESTING LOCATIONS
We are currently offering in-clinic testing with clinics we have partnered with in Birmingham Jewellery Quarter and Central London. Please find the full address below for these
High Definition Aesthetics Clinic
37 Vyse Street
High Definition Aesthetic Clinic/Vivo Clinic
Suite 1, 11 Weymouth Street